Do you like PC games? Do you like free stuff? Are you able to get to the Olympia in London on the 18th and 19th of February? Then it sounds like we have a giveaway for you, young fellow or lass.
We have a pair of Early Weekender+ tickets for the PC Gamer Weekender event taking place… well… 18th & 19th February at the Olympia, as above. With a combined value of fifty British notes (or £49.98 if you’re going to get fussy), they’ll allow you and one fellow PC lover of your choice to attend, and even get in both days at 09:30 – earlier than those with less shiny tickets. But why would you even want to go? What do they have there?
Well, you can check out the website here to have a good ol’ rummage around yourself to find out. What you’ll find, however, is that you’ll have the chance to play a whole load of games including (but not limited to) Tekken 7, Dawn Of War III, Motorsport Manager, and Little Nightmares. There shall also be a tabletop gaming area for those who find their boat floated by such things. Then you have a 32 seat tournament area, where you can sign up to test your skillz in the likes of Rocket League, League of Legends, Tekken 7, and a bunch more in the hopes of winning some neat stuff. PC workshops, yet-to-be-announced speakers from the world of gaming… there’s a lot going on.
“So please,” we hear you beg, in that adorable voice of yours, “tell us how we can win free access to this weekend of PC delights!”. Okay; we will.
Send an e mail to competitions[at]criticalgamer[dot]co[dot]uk, with “PC Gamer Weekender comp” in the subject line. Then just give us your name, county (COUNTY NOT COUNTRY, THE WORD WITH NO ‘R’ IN IT IS THE CORRECT ONE), and why you deserve those tickets more than anybody else. The final day for entries shall be Friday 27th January 2017. We’ll pick a winner shortly thereafter, so keep a close eye on your inbox. Good luck y’all!
Terms and Conditions
- Only entrants with a UK address are eligible to enter this competition.
- The prize on offer is one (1) pair of “Advance Weekender +” tickets for “The PC Gamer Weekender played on Omen” event taking place at the Olympia London 18th & 19th February 2017.
- Transport, in addition to any and all associated costs not covered by the tickets, shall be the responsibility of the winner. Neither Critical Gamer nor Pester PR shall pay any costs.
- No alternative prize shall be offered. The prize, provided by Pester PR for the purposes of this promotion, is non-returnable.
- Entries must be received no later than Friday 27th January 2017 23:59 GMT. The winner shall be informed shortly after this date via e mail.
- One entry per person.
- The winner will be announced on this website, via an update to this post.
- Contributors to Critical Gamer and employees of Pester PR, any and all companies involved in the development or promotion of The PC Gamer Weekender played on Omen, and their families are not eligible to enter.
- Anybody found to have breached any of these terms and conditions shall have their entry/entries disqualified.
- The decision of the Critical Gamer administration in all matters pertaining to this competition is final.