XML Sitemap

This is a XML Sitemap which is supposed to be processed by search engines which follow the XML Sitemap standard like Ask.com, Bing, Google and Yahoo.
It was generated using the WordPress content management system and the Google Sitemap Generator Plugin by Arne Brachhold.
You can find more information about XML sitemaps on sitemaps.org and Google's list of sitemap programs.

URLPriorityChange frequencyLast modified (GMT)
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/23/the-saboteur-review/20%Daily2009-12-23 16:48
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/23/grumpy-gurevitz-the-skys-the-limit/20%Daily2009-12-23 16:54
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/22/console-christmas/20%Daily2009-12-22 12:10
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/22/blue-toad-murder-files-episode-two-review/20%Daily2010-03-12 20:05
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/22/blue-toad-murder-files-episode-one-review/20%Daily2011-01-25 00:36
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/21/james-camerons-avatar-the-game-review/20%Daily2009-12-22 10:13
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/21/brink-interview-with-richard-ham-and-edward-stern/20%Daily2009-12-21 12:30
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/21/braid-review-2/20%Daily2009-12-21 12:46
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/18/splinter-cell-conviction-co-op-mode-revealed/20%Daily2011-01-25 00:31
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/18/recession-gaming-2/20%Daily2011-02-02 10:32
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/17/michael-pachter-interview/20%Daily2011-01-25 01:08
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/17/all-aboard-the-censorship-part-two/20%Daily2009-12-17 11:10
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/16/little-big-planet-pirates-of-the-caribbean-dlc-video/20%Daily2009-12-16 18:29
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/16/kane-and-lynch-2-dog-days-debut-trailer/20%Daily2009-12-16 16:24
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/16/michael-pachter-%e2%80%93-2009-a-difficult-year-for-gaming/20%Daily2009-12-16 21:19
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/16/gamestream-%e2%80%93-why-are-games-and-the-mainstream-media-still-at-odds/20%Daily2009-12-16 12:09
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/16/bethesda-gets-publishing-rights-for-rage/20%Daily2010-10-04 11:39
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/15/bayonetta-enemy-weapons-gameplay-trailer/20%Daily2011-01-25 00:42
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/15/dead-space-extraction-review/20%Daily2010-10-24 00:10
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/15/apple-looking-for-a-slice-of-gaming-pie/20%Daily2009-12-15 10:11
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/15/microvisions-super-gun/20%Daily2009-12-15 03:23
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/14/pachter-predicts-xbox-live-tiered-payments/20%Daily2009-12-17 15:37
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/14/left-4-dead-original-survivors-to-return-in-left-4-dead-2-dlc/20%Daily2009-12-14 19:53
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/14/michael-pachter-%e2%80%93-uncharted-2-sales-lacklustre/20%Daily2010-10-01 18:57
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/14/all-aboard-the-censorship-part-one/20%Daily2009-12-14 10:28
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/14/halo-reach-world-premiere-trailer/20%Daily2009-12-14 10:24
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/14/star-wars-the-force-unleashed-ii-teaser-trailer/20%Daily2009-12-14 10:23
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/13/prince-of-persia-the-forgotten-sands-trailer/20%Daily2009-12-14 10:44
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/13/arkham-asylum-sequel-announced/20%Daily2009-12-13 19:15
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/11/mass-effect-2-voice-cast-announced/20%Daily2009-12-12 00:36
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/11/nintendo-ds-sells-10-million-units-in-the-uk/20%Daily2010-10-15 13:14
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/11/esl-invades-edmonton-canada/20%Daily2011-01-25 00:51
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/10/pre-order-bonuses-for-darksiders/20%Daily2009-12-10 19:27
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/10/bloodbowl/20%Daily2009-12-14 10:26
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/10/ihooy-review/20%Daily2009-12-11 00:07
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/10/zombie-rpg-doublebear-interview/20%Daily2009-12-13 23:05
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/08/yakuza-3-goes-west/20%Daily2009-12-08 17:44
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/08/lance-henriksen-lends-himself-to-aliens-vs-predator/20%Daily2009-12-08 15:24
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/08/tomb-raider-and-the-lost-art-of-campy-storytelling/20%Daily2009-12-08 09:46
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/07/yougov-does-important-mario-based-research/20%Daily2009-12-07 17:50
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/07/dead-space-2-officially-announced/20%Daily2009-12-07 14:29
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/07/no-more-heroes-heroes-paradise-trailer/20%Daily2009-12-07 14:15
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/07/man-tanks-and-power-armour/20%Daily2009-12-07 12:45
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/07/new-final-fantasy-xiii-advert/20%Daily2011-01-25 00:38
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/06/guild-wars-2-the-races-of-tyria-video/20%Daily2009-12-06 12:51
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/04/left-4-dead-2-a-cynical-view/20%Daily2009-12-04 09:36
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/03/wii-is-fastest-selling-uk-console/20%Daily2009-12-03 11:38
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/03/rumble-fighter-review/20%Daily2009-12-03 10:07
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/02/new-medal-of-honor-officially-announced/20%Daily2009-12-02 21:14
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/01/red-dead-redemption-my-name-is-john-marston-trailer/20%Daily2009-12-01 23:14
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/01/shootanto-evolutionary-mayhem-review/20%Daily2009-12-02 10:39
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/01/western-release-for-yakuza-3/20%Daily2009-12-01 13:31
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/01/kakuro-mania-released-on-iphone-and-ipod-touch/20%Daily2009-12-01 12:05
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/01/grumpy-gurevitz-save-social-gaming-as-we-knew-it/20%Daily2009-12-02 10:37
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/01/new-prince-of-persia-announced-for-next-year/20%Daily2009-12-01 10:54
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/01/battlefield-bad-company-2-beta-hands-on/20%Daily2009-12-01 10:08
http://www.criticalgamer.co.uk/2009/12/01/left-4-dead-2-review/20%Daily2009-12-01 10:00