UPDATE: The competition is closed and a winner chosen, who was… Simon Hayter of Dorset. Congratulations Simon!
Hello there. We are gifted with psychic powers. Sceptical? Okay, we’ll prove it: you…like…free stuff. Now that you have been presented with this incontrovertible evidence of our supernatural gift, allow us to impress you further by offering the chance to sate your desires. We’re offering one lucky reader the chance to get a code for the PS4 version of Tiny Brains (also featuring unnatural powers) completely for free.
If you’re not familiar with the game, then by all means wander over to read our review. There you’ll find that it’s a game that sets out to test both your puzzle-solving ability and your reflexes. Work hard enough at it, and perhaps you’ll develop psychic powers of your own (though you almost certainly won’t). As we were born with The Gift, however, we know that you wish to know just what you have to do in order to be in with a chance of winning. On to the next paragraph!
In honour of the game’s title, we would like you to tell us which celebrity you believe has a tiny brain – and why. E mail your answer – along with your name and county (that’s county, not country) – to competitions [at] criticalgamer [dot] co [dot] uk. Anything that makes us chuckle goes into the proverbial hat. If you fancy a second entry (or a single, easier alternate one), follow @Critical_Gamer on Twitter and look out for the relevant message to retweet. All entries must be received no later than 6pm UK time on Wednesday 22nd January, after which time a winner shall be chosen at random. Be aware that this is a UK PSN code. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- The prize on offer is one (1) EU PSN code for a digital copy of Tiny Brains for the PS4.
- A broadband connection and EU PSN account are required in order to redeem this prize. Creating a PSN account is free.
- No alternative prize shall be offered. The prize, provided by Alfred London for the purposes of this promotion, is non-returnable.
- Entries must be received no later than Wednesday 22nd January 18:00 GMT. The winner shall be informed shortly after this date via e mail or Twitter Direct Message.
- Maximum two entries per person; one via e mail and/or one via Twitter, as detailed above.
- The winner will be announced on this website, via an update to this post.
- One entry per person. Employees of Critical Gamer, Alfred London, Spearhead Games, any and all companies involved in the development and publication of Tiny Brains, and their families are not eligible to enter.
- Anybody found to have breached any of these terms and conditions shall have their entry/entries disqualified.
- The decision of the Critical Gamer administration in all matters pertaining to this competition is final.