UPDATE: Thanks to all who entered. There could only be one winner however, and that winner is… Jessica Yu of Alberta, Canada. Congratulations to Jessica, and best of luck to the rest of you next time!
The second episode of The Walking Dead: Season Two is out… right about now, actually. Our review is coming soon, but we can already tell you that the first episode is an absolute belter. If you haven’t played it yet you’re missing out, and – if you’re willing/able to play it via Steam – perhaps we can even help you out.
In fact, you know what? Just giving you the first episode isn’t enough. We’re going to give one lucky reader the whole damn season through the magic of a Steam code. A most desirable prize, even if we do say so ourselves. Bearing that in mind, we’re going to make you work for it; just a little. To prove you’re not brain dead (see what we did there?!!?), we want you to tell us something. Before season two was season one of course; but between those two seasons was an extra episode. We’re going to pretend we don’t know what it was called, and demand that you tell us.
So: if you want to win a Steam code for The Walking Dead: Season Two you need to send your name, answer, and county/state (not full address – we’re not going to write it on a bit of paper and post it to you) to competitions[at]criticalgamer[dot]co[dot]uk. We imagine you’ll want to get stuck in as soon as possible, which is why this particular competition closes Friday 6pm GMT. The winner will be chosen and notified via e mail within 48 hours of this time, and their identity revealed via an update to this post some time the following week. So, get in quick – and good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- The prize on offer is one (1) Steam code for a digital copy of The Walking Dead: Season Two.
- A Steam account is required in order to redeem this prize. Creating a Steam account is free.
- No alternative prize shall be offered. The prize is non-returnable.
- Entries must be received no later than Friday 7th January 18:00 GMT. The winner shall be informed shortly after this date via e mail.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- The winner will be announced on this website, via an update to this post.
- Employees of Critical Gamer, Telltale Games, any and all companies involved in the development and publication of The Walking Dead, and their families are not eligible to enter.
- Anybody found to have breached any of these terms and conditions shall have their entry/entries disqualified.
- The decision of the Critical Gamer administration in all matters pertaining to this competition is final.