Rainbow Six: Siege is a dark and gritty action thriller that pits Rod, Jane and Freddy against Geoffery, Zippy and George. The Rainbow Six have split into two different factions following creative differences with General Geoffrey, who has since disappeared. Choose your side and track down the General before it’s too late! Pre-order now to secure a Chewbacca skin for Bungle.
Not really of course, that’s just us being silly. Siege is of course the next entry in the long-running team tactical shooter, and this one promises plenty of destructible scenery – which will actually play an important part in gameplay. There’s also a new emphasis on multiplayer, where you can now play competitively as well as co-operatively. You can even rappel through windows! It sounds like it could be pretty cool, but how can you know for yourself without throwing some cash at the final product?
Well, you can play the beta which starts September 24th, and you don’t even have to pre-order to get a code – if you’re one of the lucky chaps or chapettes to get a code from us. And what do you have to do? Simply send an e mail to competitions[at]criticalgamer[dot]co[dot]uk with ‘Sixy Giveaway’ in the subject line. Then just give us your name, and tell us who your favourite Rainbow character is and why. If we like what we see, we’ll send a code straight over to you. Simple as that!
PLEASE NOTE: The code that we send you does guarantee you a place in the beta, for the format of your choice. However, you will need to redeem this code at http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-gb/beta/index.aspx and go through a few simple steps there. You will need a Uplay account (which is free). The code to redeem via your machine of choice will then be sent by Ubisoft on September 24th. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- Each successful entrant shall receive one (1) prize of a beta registration code for the Rainbow Six Siege closed beta starting September 24th. This code must be used on an external website before the final beta code can be received.
- No alternative prize shall be offered. The codes, provided by Ubisoft, are non-returnable.
- One entry per person.
- There are a limited number of codes available, and this post will be updated when the last one has been given away.
- Employees of Critical Gamer or Ubisoft, any and all companies involved in the development of Rainbow Six Siege, and their families are not eligible to enter.
- Anybody found to have breached any of these terms and conditions shall have their entry/entries disqualified.
- The decision of the Critical Gamer administration in all matters pertaining to this competition is final.